|11/14||« prev||next »|
Please note: Unlicensed downloads are only for pre-licensing layout purposes ("comps"). They must not be used in any other way.
Detail: The tomb grave in a church of the monk Dom Pierre Perignon (the father of champagne) is buried, cellar master in the monastery Abbey (1639-1715). Rays of sunshine on the stone floor. Latin inscription on his tomb stone, the village of Hautvillers in Vallee de la Marne, Champagne, Marne, Ardennes, France
Filename: a0617-217-1761.jpg |
Copyright: Per Karlsson, BKWine Photography