|11/14||« prev||next »|
Please note: Unlicensed downloads are only for pre-licensing layout purposes ("comps"). They must not be used in any other way.
The church where the monk Dom Pierre Perignon (the father of champagne) is buried, cellar master in the monastery Abbey (1639-1715). A sign indicating his tomb grave and rays of sunshine on the stone floor, the village of Hautvillers in Vallee de la Marne, Champagne, Marne, Ardennes, France, low light grainy grain
Filename: a0617-217-1754.jpg |
Copyright: Per Karlsson, BKWine Photography